Legs Day Training Video

I decided to make some new training videos again, just some selected highlights of the day. So today, here's my legs routine.

 

Highlights include 100kg squat and 300kg leg press. I didn't bother filming my standing calf raises but you can see a little of everything else I got up to today. You'll notice there's no weight on the sled I'm pushing around at the end there... usually people load these up with a whole heap of weight, but usually people aren't trying to push it across a non slip rubber floor. It's tough going, but I'm getting better at it.

Of course all of this was filmed at my location for Personal Training in Brunswick, Doherty's Gym.

Tomorrow I'll film my Upper Body Pulling routine so stay tuned for that.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor & Support My Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

Popular Posts