Personal Training In Brunswick, promo and testimonials video



Just a little sneak peak at the new promo & testimonials video I am putting together. This is actually like, out takes or something. I have other takes of my parts that I like better and will use in the finished video.

What you can see here is me in the infamous leg room at Doherty's world famous 24/7 gym in Brunswick, and a few testimonials from local PT clients and worldwide online coaching clients. There'll be more people in the finished product. It's going to be awesome.

Local people interested in Personal Training In Brunswick can go check out my profile at Doherty's Gym website, and if you're not a local you can go read about my Online Personal Training program on my official business site.


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor & Support My Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

Popular Posts