Introducing, me.

Hey everyone.

My name is Dave Hargreaves and I am Personal Trainer working out of Doherty's Gym in Brunswick, and also Doherty's Gym in Melbourne CBD.

I'm a vegetarian, but not one of those annoying preachy types, so I can train people who eat meat as well. I love weight training in particular, as well as boxing, kickboxing and martial arts training.

Previously I've worked in the I.T Industry as well as Corporate Security and Crowd Control in a variety of public events and licensed venues. Some of you might even recognise me from playing guitar in a few bands over the years.

This blog will be all about fitness, training and being motivated and enthusiastic to make you life the best it can be!
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor & Support My Blog

Labels

Popular Posts